Latest news about me
- I am organizing (joint with Asilata Bapat, Andrew Mathas and Oded Yacobi) a conference at USyd in February 2023 Click.
- The paper Click is new on arXiv.
- The paper Click got updated on arXiv.
My best paper
This is the height of my research: Click
"There are two ways to do mathematics. The first is to be smarter than everybody else. The second way is to be stupider than everybody else - but persistent." - based on a quotation from Raoul Bott.
The cost of knowledge
Publishing ones own result is hard work. Still please
note the following.
- The cost of knowledge. Link
- Math journal prices. Link1, Link2
- Timothy Gowers original blog. Link
- Elsevier's Response. Link
Also follow me hereMathSciNet (ID 1067860)
- Lean (proof assistant). Link
- Mathoverflow. Link
- The n-lab. Link
- The n-category cafe. Link
- The Secret Blogging Seminar. Link
- History of Mathematics archive. Link
- Mathgen: randomly generated mathematics research papers. Link
- Database of integer sequences. Link
- Atlas of Lie groups and representations. Link
- Theorem of the day. Link
- ProofWiki. Link
- Inkscape (for pictures). Link
- MathJax. (Click for some examples.) Link
- “Caution! Functor!”. Link
- “Connections on ArXiv”. Image Original source. Link
- Periodic table of finite simple groups. Link
- Map projection transitions. Link
- The library of babel. Link